Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friendly Friday (one day late)

Ok this is a day late, but Friendly Friday is here. I would like to say Brad Strain is on my list of great friends. He was my best man for our wedding. I have been friends with Brad for 30 years. Brad will also be doing an interview on our behalf for the adoption .

For Melanie she would like to say Denise and Guy Whipple are on the her long list of best friends. I have known them for about 4 years. Denise was one of the first people to be at Melanie's side when Bob had his accident. They will also be talking with Becky for us.

Update, I was told by Melanie that the Freemans are also talking with Becky for us. We has dinner with them on Sunday night. The Freemans are great freinds. If you are friends with them you know they can cheer you up after the worst day just by the way they look at life.


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill