Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's late and I am just going to take a few minutes for thankful Thursday.

  • I'm very thankful for a wonderful hubby who is willing to have full responsibilities for the kids while I go to a conference for work. Love you Mark!
  • Thankful that this same wonderful hubby was willing to brave swim class with both kids this evening by himself. Sounds like Matthew was a natural!
  • For the opportunity to attend a conference that provides me with learning opportunities that will benefit my patients.
  • Thankful for the chance to have dinner with my friend Kari. It was good to visit with her.
  • Thankful that Kari was willing to indulge me. I had never tried Indian Food before and the restaurant across the street was supposed to be good. I really enjoyed the chicken tikka masala and some veggies. Oh, the garlic naan was yummy, too!
  • Thankful for my wonderful bloggy friend Pat who surprised us with a thoughtful and totally unexpected care package! You touched my heart deeply!
It's way too late for this girl... I've gotta get some sleep. But, I would love to hear what you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill