- I'm very thankful for a wonderful hubby who is willing to have full responsibilities for the kids while I go to a conference for work. Love you Mark!
- Thankful that this same wonderful hubby was willing to brave swim class with both kids this evening by himself. Sounds like Matthew was a natural!
- For the opportunity to attend a conference that provides me with learning opportunities that will benefit my patients.
- Thankful for the chance to have dinner with my friend Kari. It was good to visit with her.
- Thankful that Kari was willing to indulge me. I had never tried Indian Food before and the restaurant across the street was supposed to be good. I really enjoyed the chicken tikka masala and some veggies. Oh, the garlic naan was yummy, too!
- Thankful for my wonderful bloggy friend Pat who surprised us with a thoughtful and totally unexpected care package! You touched my heart deeply!
It's way too late for this girl... I've gotta get some sleep. But, I would love to hear what you are thankful for.