Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

As beautiful as the weather is today, I think I HAVE to start with saying that I am thankful for such a nice day. A little warm in the sun, but a nice breeze - sitting in the shade is wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better forecast for the holiday weekend. Well, I could but only because I like things a little cooler. For the rest of you, it's about perfect!

I had lunch with a several co-workers today which was a treat. I'm not missing work, but they are also good friends so it was nice to visit a little while because I DO miss them.  Add yummy Mexican food to that and it's even better!

Safe travels - Mark's mom and dad headed for their summer place on Tuesday. Joanne called to say that they made it safely, although the kitties took some coaxing when it was time to put them in their carriers for the trip. We will spend a week with them late this summer and are looking forward to that! Although this will be the 6th summer that I have made the trip, this will be the FIRST trip that I won't bring work and/or school with  me. YAY!  I guess I shouldn't sound too confident, but I don't foresee having to bring anything with me other than some books that have been calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill