Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sad news

You may have noticed the button I put on the right side of the blog, "Pray for Chrissie." This is a little girl that I first noticed on RR last year. Her picture just touched me, such a precious face and smile. Chrissie had a heart condition that is fatal, children with this problem do not live more than a few days. Yet, Chrissie was nearly 3 years old. I began to pray for Chrissie - that her forever family would find her. And of course, they did - bringing her home from Serbia 7 months ago. I had lost track of Chrissie until about a month ago when I came across a post asking for prayer for her. Since then, Chrissie, her mom Lorraine, and the rest of their family have been in my constant prayers. I have been amazed and in awe of how God has used this sweet angel to show His majesty as well as draw people closer to Him.

Chrissie lost her battle this morning and according to Lorraine, "Her heart has been healed and now she spins and she sways to the Cinderella song with Jesus as her dance partner."

I am so thankful that I have been allowed to follow their journey over the past month. My relationship with God has been deepened and strengthened because of it! I know that others feel the same. If you haven't checked out Lorraine's blog, I encourage you to do so. Just click here or on the button to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill