Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Better not let the day go by without taking a few moments to share what I am thankful for. Two people immediately come to mind. And my gratitude for them is a little belated since they both had birthdays this week.

#1 - My mom - She is a determined, strong woman and much of the person I am  is because of her. I am thankful that God chose her to be my mom!

#2 - My wonderful husband - He's had a really rough week at work -his truck broke down, no sleep because of the delay, and an extra run disrupting plans to get some work done at the cabin this weekend. Hopefully, he will get the opportunity for some well deserved R&R this weekend and the chance to celebrate his birthday a little late.  I am so thankful that God chose Mark to be my hubby!

Happy belated birthday to both of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill