Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've written and re-written this post for the past hour and for whatever reason, the words are just not flowing right this evening. Grrr... but, there are things to be thankful for this Thursday.

1. All of you - Mark and I appreciate the ability to share our adoption journey with our bloggy friends and family. I'm always hoping for more "followers" so feel free to join us as we travel this path and share our blog with others. You may be instrumental in helping our dreams of parenthood come true! Hmmm - I've even been thinking about some type of contest along these lines. Still working out the details, but doesn't everyone like the idea of winning something?

2. Weekend plans with my hubby!! We are celebrating our anniversary a little late, but I am looking forward to time with this terrific guy that I am married to!


I know... nothing profound this week, but that's ok. Is there such a thing as blogger's block (like writer's block)? If so, I'm pretty sure that's what I have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill