Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, October 30, 2009

One late Thankful Thursday item

When I joined Mark's family, I was blessed with not one, but two grandmas. I was very close to my maternal grandparents growing up, my grandmother passed away in 1989 and my grandfather in 1996. So, this was a precious gift to me! I have special memories of time spent with Grandma Paulson - she passed away a couple of years ago. Grandma Hansen is 97 years young and recently was hospitalized after a fall. We found out last night that she has returned to her apartment and I am SO thankful for God's healing. I know that Grandma is happiest in her own space (as we all are) - she is blessed with a wonderful caregiver Joan who helps make this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill