Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Melanie's Birthday


Tuesday was Melanie's Birthday. On Monday she wanted to go 4-wheeling. About 2 weeks ago I got her a new 4-wheeler but didn't let her know until she said she wanted to go use the wheelers. I picked up her new one (2006 Suzuki) and brought it home. My Mother made a nice red bow to put on it. As we were using them at Snake Creek (by Kellogg MN) she forced me to try it, she took off with the old one and I drove her new one through a big mud hole. Well maybe not all the way through. I got it stuck bad and had to sit there 'till she came back to get me.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Thank you for your Memorial Box comment on Linny's blog--it made me laugh!!

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill