Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Can't let the day end without taking a few minutes to reflect on the blessings in my life and what I am thankful for today.
  • I am coming to the end of my second week at the new nursing home. Last week had a few challenging moments. But, this week has went well and I am thankful for the relatively smooth transition.
  • The patients I care for.  God has reminded me that it doesn't matter where I do my job - what does matter is how I care for the people I serve. I am getting to know a few of my patients and enjoying them immensely. There is no doubt in my mind that He is the source of my new perspective and I thank Him for working in my heart.
  • Thankful that I was at work this morning when a certain, adorable, little girl pooped all over our carpeted bedroom floor.
  • A sweet boy who said for the first time tonight (without prompting), "A wub ooo so much, mom!" Doesn't get much better than that!

What tops your list today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill