Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I can't let Thursday go by without stopping for a few minutes to thank God for His blessings in my life.
  • Mark says (and I have to agree) to share that we are thankful that we have two precious kiddos in our house this Easter!
  • I'm thankful that Thursday is almost over which means only one more day until the weekend - can you tell I'm ready for it?
  • Ever so thankful for the Heavenly Father's love this Easter. When I truly stop to consider the gift of His son and the resurrection, I am moved to tears. Jesus endured a horrific death on the cross so that I might have eternal life. Unbelievable. He knew what was to come when He washed the disciples' feet at the last supper. And even in the midst of suffering beyond anything I can imagine, Jesus surrendered to His Father's will. So that someone as unworthy as me could be redeemed. I'm thankful that this gift is based on grace, not on anything I might do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill