Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Note to self revised... What are the odds?

On May 23, 2001, I posted a note to self to keep my fingernails out of my eye. Apparently, I was not quite specific enough in this note. I should have also included keeping other people's fingers out of my eye. Yep... I was back at the emergency eye clinic yesterday after Maia's fingers and my eye collided on Sunday afternoon. Geez!! What is the likelihood of scratching your cornea in the same place within 4 months of each other? I'm sure someone can tell me. Back to steroid and antibiotic eye drops as well as daily ophthalmology appts.

Revised note to self.... Keep ALL foreign objects out of eye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill