Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, September 12, 2011

Matthew's First Day of Pre-School


I have been so excited to go to pre-school. It's been hard watching my sister Maia get on the bus every day, I really wanted to go to school myself. And today was finally the day! Daddy drove me to school and brought me to my classroom. When we first got there, I wasn't too sure about it.

 Then, I started checking out all of the neat toys. Maybe it's not so bad after all. There's other kids to play with, bikes to ride during outdoor time, snacks, show and tell. We even get to go to chapel to learn about God (mommy tells me all the time about how it was His perfect plan that created our family)!

When daddy and Maia came back to pick me up, I didn't even want to go home! You can probably tell by the look on my face. Instead, I wanted to show Maia all the neat things at school. It's going to be so much fun to go back tomorrow!!


Yes... mom is still catching up on blogging. So even though she is actually making this post on 9/18/11, she is going to back date it for the correct date which is last Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill