Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Matthew-isms


Matthew is really doing great with English - he seems to comprehend very well. But some of his translations are pretty funny. Here are a few...


Matthew's version             Translation
Ya yee getchew                    I'm gonna get you! - What mom calls when chasing the kids around the yard.
Ick, Ick hans                        Wash your hands
Wotkup                               Wake up!
Geepa                                 Grandpa (as in Geepa Jerry - my dad)

There are others, but now that I have a few minutes to blog - of course, I can't remember them. Figures!! I'll have to share as they come to me. Guess I'll share a couple pics instead.

On our way home from Canada

Isn't that a happy face?? All because mom wanted him to face the camera instead of the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill