Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday

Today is Saturday Melanie's friend Dolores asked if we would talk to her church about our adoption. Melanie made a very nice power point presentation and we used their projection screen for the talk. It lasted about 40 minutes. We (by we I mean Melanie) talked about how we started out to look domestically for our little girl (well it turned out to be our little girl) . Then how we went to international adoption and finally found the little girl we were looking for.
Then it was my turn to talk and I thanked everyone that helped us along the way (all that I remembered at the time) I'm sure I forgot one or two people (there are so many of them). So to everyone who helped in any way thank you very much.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill