Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Redeeming Love

One of my favorite "bloggy friends" is Adeye. She has a beautiful family and I have linked to her blog before. She inspires me with her faith and I can see her heart for God and the orphan. Although all of her children are precious, her daughter Harper has absolutely touched my heart. God had a special plan in mind for this little girl and you can read about some of that plan here. I am always in awe of how God works behind the scenes as His perfect plan unfolds. For those who read my blog and wonder if there really is a God out there, I encourage you to let this story speak to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill