Well, I have definitely been missing in action lately, but God has reminded me that being thankful in ALL things is important. So, I can't let another Thursday pass without acknowledging some of the many blessings in my life.
- Even though spring has been slow in arriving, I love hearing the birds outside our living room window!
- Matthew and Mark built a birdhouse which is hanging in one of the trees in our front yard. A bird has made her nest in it and it just warms my heart to think of her in there! And Matthew is thrilled about this!
- Slowly, we are getting things packed. A long way to go, but there is progress.
- Loving reading stories of families who are bringing home their new little ones from other parts of the world right now.
- This may seem a bit random, but I am thankful for the time that we spent in Ukraine. I hope that we will be able to return again to the country that gave us our children.