Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

- Spring is coming! A few rain drops this morning to help wash away some of the winter grime, bright sunshine this afternoon, temps warm enough that I didn't need a coat (keep in mind that in Minnesota, that could be 45 degrees - lol!)...Glorious!
- Those moments when my hubby "gets it." In many ways we think alike, but there are areas when we are miles apart because of our gender perspectives. While I'm excited about our new home, I have some sadness about moving, too. Many things factor into that... anyway yesterday, Mark and I were talking. He said something that made me realize he understood how I'm feeling and has similar emotions. It was nice to hear that we're on the same page.
- Reminders that EVERYTHING I need can be found in God. I don't have to have it all together, I don't have to have all the answers. I do have to trust and look to Him for strength, direction, wisdom. His grace is sufficient for my needs. And there is a difference between wants and needs.
- For the exciting news that one of the families we met while adopting Maia (and who returned to Ukraine for their second adoption at the same time we were adopting Matthew) has started the process for a third adoption and will be bringing home their first daughter with DS. I told Jill I was a bit envious that she will be heading back to U. Praying that God will bless their journey!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill