Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Prayers please!

Looking back at yesterday's post, I can tell how tired I was. I did not even finish my train of thought. But, I will save that for another day.
Instead I ask for your prayers for another adoptive family whose 26 month old son (adopted from Ukraine 14 months ago) is in the arms of Jesus tonight. Henry was born with a condition called Larsen's syndrome and from what I understand, had complications from surgery. This feels so personal given how close we came to losing Maia earlier this year. My heart is aching for Carla and her family. Please pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill