Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Then and Now

These are pics we took last year on Christmas Day at the detsky dom.


I was so happy to have this "forbidden" picture, because I thought that would be the last time I saw Matthew and would only have the memories of our time with him.

And here we are a year later celebrating Christmas with both of our kiddos. So fun!!

I actually am thankful that we didn't have a white Christmas this year. Think they are too???

Matthew was "over the moon" to have a tractor like Grandpa Jerry's!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think it's so romantic they way you fell for Matthew and then made the journey back to get him! How neat to have that picture!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill