Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesdays are awful nice!

Tuesdays are my day off so we usually get to spend the day together. I started out this morning with a special treat - a massage. Afterwards, Mark, Maia, and I headed to St. Paul to get something every kid needs - see below. We had lunch at one of my favorite places - Culvers - and came home. Headed to the gym to work out and when we got home again, Mark put together Maia's new "toy." Think she likes it?

Maia did NOT want dad to stop pulling her around - lol!

Here's a picture of Maia with one of her favorite people in the whole world - Tasha. This was at the shower that Tasha's parents Jeanne and Ken (the three of them are some of MY favorite people) threw for us last weekend. We had a GREAT time! Can you see the deviled egg all over Maia's mouth? Our girl was in heaven - eggs are THE BEST!
And one more picture that I just love of Maia with my dear friend Del

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill