Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank you!

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to each of you who contributed to our adoption costs yesterday by visiting Sarah's store and making a purchase. And thanks to each of you who prays for our adoption journey! We feel those prayers! It means so much that there is support for us as we anticipate this life changing event. I wish that I could share specifics about the little one we are hoping to bring home, but as long as I leave this blog public, confidentiality must be the main concern. Can't wait until the day comes when I can share much more freely!  Again... thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill