Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little closer

Just a quick update...
  • Mark's employment verification - Yep
  • Melanie's medical clearance - Yep
  • I-171H - well... kind of. We received the electronic version of our corrected approval yesterday. The hard copy was supposed to be sent overnight mail to us, but I'm pretty sure that the post office is not delivering mail at this time of night. So, we are still waiting.
As soon as the precious piece of paper arrives, it will be notarized. I'm waiting for the "ok" from our agency coordinator before getting the last documents apostilled.
My hopes of having our dossier in the mail by the end of September are out the window. I'm pretty disappointed. But, I keep reminding myself that God knew about all these delays before they happened and HE is in control - not me!! Somehow, I seem to keep forgetting that - lol!

This cold seems to be getting the best of me, I have developed cement on the brain. Time to spend a few moments with that sweet hubby of mine who just got home from work before we head for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill