Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thankful!

Just a quick note to say that I took my certification exam this morning and passed!  Once I receive formal notification, I will apply for my advanced nursing practice license through the state. Then, I will be able to officially practice as an adult nurse practitioner. I will take the gerontologic NP exam in the near future, but want to just relax a little bit and enjoy. Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and encouraging. I wouldn't have made it without that - especially from Mark who has been very tolerant over the past 30 months - I know he will be glad to have his wife back again.  :)  Truly, God is the one who deserves the recognition for this - He is the reason for my success. And I am so thankful that He has called me to serve in this way - caring for the elderly population - I couldn't ask for a more wonderful opportunity!

I am also thankful to have this behind me - I have felt pulled in two directions lately. Studying and preparing for today's exam have weighed heavily on my mind. But, I have also felt the urgency of our adoption paperwork as well. Now, I will be able to focus on that and hopefully, keep things moving quickly!!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill