Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am sooo not a gardener! I would love to be one, but it just is not my idea of a great time to be out in the hot on my knees, pulling weeds, etc. I DO enjoy the results of having a garden, though. This spring, we planted a few things in our backyard: strawberries, acorn squash (my absolute favorite), cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon, cantelope, and giant pumpkins. Everything has done well except the cucumbers (bummer) and it has been fun to check out the growing plants every day. Well, tonight I was peeking around at the blossoms and this is what I found!  I was so excited! And there are more on the way! I hope that my other veggies do as well! So, I am thankful for my little garden.

Checked in with our social worker today. She has her part of the home study done, just waiting for a couple of administrative things to be added, then our draft will be sent to us for review. We have to get copies of the pet vaccinations sent to them, but then it will be ready to send off for our immigration approval. One step closer to our little one(s)!! 

What's on your Thankful Thursday list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill