Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful

Thursday again. This was an easy post.

- I think I have mentioned that our family has been able to be part of filming of a video honoring parents and caregivers of special needs children. There were over 600 families that participated. We had no expectations that we would be part of the video. It was just a privilege to be part of this amazing project! Last Sunday, we were able to attend the "premiere" party to see the final version of "Angel Child" by Michael Boylan. He is the father of a special needs child himself. Anyway, imagine our surprise and delight when our whole family was in one of the first clips! And then, Matthew and I were in another clip! www.reachformenetwork.com

- I don't know if I will be able to get the pics added in the right order, but so thankful for this face! Good thing that sweet corn season ended before the second tooth came out.
 



- Tonight, I told Miss Maia to take off her shoes and socks. Here's what I found... AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill