Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday


So much to be thankful for this week! 

- We put our old house on the market last Wednesday. Such a good feeling to have it ready. God surpassed my hopes and answered our prayers when we received an offer Monday! If all goes as planned, we will close on November 15!
- Another prayer of thanks to God for time with friends. I was able to get together with my friend Erica, whose son is adopted from the same orphanage as our kiddos. It is totally a blessing to visit with her and talk about the challenges and blessings of raising these children.
- An amazingly breathtaking sunrise this morning as Matthew and I walked out to wait for the bus. I had to run (which I'm sure was a hilarious sight) back to get my camera. What a reminder of God's gifts to us when we stop to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill