Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Tomorrow, we close on our new home. I am thankful that God has blessed us in this way and know that this is going to be a wonderful place for our kiddos!

I will just share a funny story, too. As we were house hunting, we often shared that one of the reasons we wanted to move was so that Matthew had more room to "burn off some of his energy." Well, sometimes I make energy bars as a quick breakfast or snack. On Tuesday, we had our final walk through at the house. The kids were going with us and Matthew asked if he could have an energy bar before we left. Why? "Mom, I need to have lots of energy at our new house so if I eat an energy bar, then I can burn it off." Oh, he made me giggle!

2 comments:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill