Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Dear God" and Matthew's perception of mommy (giggles for your day)

So tonight, we were saying our bedtime prayers. Matthew's went something like this:

"Dear God, thank you that dinosaurs don't live now like they did when papa was a little boy."

On Friday, Matthew brought home a picture that he had drawn of the two of us. At the bottom were some fill in the blank statements that he had filled out with his teacher's help.

- My mom is 4718 years old.

- My mom is the prettiest when she wears a dress and pants (Gotta love the image that brings to mind, especially at my "advanced" age - lol).

- My mom likes to  make peanut butter and jelly sandwich (which is pretty funny because I rarely make them).

- My mom always says, "There's a TV show I like to watch. (also pretty funny because the only time I watch tv is if Mark has it on or Matthew has earned enough points to watch it.)

- My mom is funny when she tickles me on my back and tummy.

- My mom is special because she likes me. (yep, kiddo - you've got that one right. Love you forever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill