So tonight, we were saying our bedtime prayers. Matthew's went something like this:
"Dear God, thank you that dinosaurs don't live now like they did when papa was a little boy."
On Friday, Matthew brought home a picture that he had drawn of the two of us. At the bottom were some fill in the blank statements that he had filled out with his teacher's help.
- My mom is 4718 years old.
- My mom is the prettiest when she wears a dress and pants (Gotta love the image that brings to mind, especially at my "advanced" age - lol).
- My mom likes to make peanut butter and jelly sandwich (which is pretty funny because I rarely make them).
- My mom always says, "There's a TV show I like to watch. (also pretty funny because the only time I watch tv is if Mark has it on or Matthew has earned enough points to watch it.)
- My mom is funny when she tickles me on my back and tummy.
- My mom is special because she likes me. (yep, kiddo - you've got that one right. Love you forever!)