Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's past my bedtime and I really need to get there soon, but I don't want to neglect my Thankful Thursday post.
  • First, I am thankful for our wonderful time in Texas. Vacation with Mark and the kids was a blessing. And my conference was great, too. I learned so much that will help me as I care for some of my more challenging patients.
  • Mark and I are both very thankful for kind neighbors who took care of our kitties while we were gone and cleared our driveway and sidewalk from the deep snow drifts. We were able to  pull in to the garage without any difficulty which was a huge blessing arriving home at midnight on Tuesday.
  • Today was my first day back at work and I am thankful for co-workers who covered for me while I was away. It will take me a little while to catch up, but things were not as crazy as I anticipated.
  • Thankful to be back in my comfortable bed (most hotel beds just don't quite cut it).
I'll share vacation photos in my next post, promise!

1 comment:

  1. A little time away seems to be so refreshing. I am glad you had a good trip, and that it not only refreshed you but also was worthwhile from a learning standpoint. Those are good neighbors that cleaned the snowdrifts for you. Personally, I am ready for Spring weather. We have not had much snow, but the temperatures are running at least 10 degrees below normal for this time of year.....that groundhog lied!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill