Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

The day is almost over and I just realized that it's Thursday. Can't let the day end without acknowledging some of the many blessings in my life.
- I am thankful for a job that allows me to care for my favorite group of people, the elderly. I love my patients and that I can make a difference in their lives. As I have shared before, God gave me such a heart for them at an early age. It is truly a blessing to serve in this way.
- So thankful for our cozy home and that I come home to the most precious people in my life each night.
- Thankful for fond memories of our time in Ukraine and the special friends we met along the way.
- Thankful as always for my patient Heavenly Father who whispers quietly in my heart when I stop long enough to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill