Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Just time for a very quick post tonight, it's way past my bedtime and morning comes too quickly these days. But, I am thankful this Thursday...
  • For my loving hubby who drove me to work because the roads were horrible and he knows how much I hate driving in winter storms.
  • For my precious kiddos who are here with us and sleeping in their own beds tonight. I meant to do a longer post, but was looking at some old flash drive files of our adoption journey. How far they have come since their time at the detsky dom. Oh, I love my children!
  • For families who are working hard to bring their own kiddos home from orphanages and institutions around the world.
  • For a heavenly Father who blesses me with far more than I deserve!
Ok friends, surprise me - what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill