Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, August 22, 2011

very busy doing nothing

As I sit here on our deck watching the kids in the kiddie pool I find that we have been very busy doing nothing. Cleaning up after the kids is a full time job and you can't keep up. Thanks to everyone who gave our kids gifts, they have more stuff to mess up the house than anyone needs. And they can mess it up faster than I can clean. Oh well that makes for very happy kids.

Melanie's friends at work gave her a very nice shower last Sunday so now they have more stuff to keep me cleaning. poor poor me. But I have some happy kids so a big thanks to all who helped make that happen.

Mark

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill