Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Surprise phone call

I just received a phone call from Victoria (director of AAC). Our appointment date has been changed. Not sure why. Want to take a guess when it is going to be?














June 22!!!!!



That's less than 2 weeks from now. Oh my goodness... I thought I had a little time to get ready. Now, not so much. On the other hand, I think I will just be thankful that we are on our way that much sooner! Please pray that everything will go smoothly as we slowly quickly prepare for our trip. YIPPEE!!

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW! Awesome!!! I bet you two are jumping for joy! Maybe they will give us your July 4th appt ;-) Go get that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Make sure you check out http://debraandrayinparadise.blogspot.com/ sicne their app't is the same day as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! How totally awesome! Maybe we'll be able to meet up yet. Praying so, 'cuz that would mean we got a quick court date. Oh ya, it would be great to see you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill