Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crying?

Last night, a friend responded to our great news by asking if I was crying. I thought, "crying? Why would I be crying?" Well, this morning driving to work... what am I doing? What am I doing now here at work?

Yep... you guessed it. Crying. Why? Not because I am sad, but because I am happy. In just a few short weeks, we will be boarding that plane to take us to a far away country. We will get an official referral for our son. And several days after that, we will see him again. Honestly, I never thought it would happen.

But God KNEW! He knew that in six months, we would be flying around the world again. It is starting to feel real to me. And yes... I am crying!!!! Tears of joy! What an amazing God I have! He is so good. Not only did He bless us with our beautiful daughter, now He is going to bless us with a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill