Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is the weekend really over?

It was nice to have a long weekend, but gosh it went fast! As noted below, I got my puppy fix on Saturday. Ok, well I didn't really get my fix because I would love to have one of those sweet things at home. It's a good thing my sweet hubby is the voice of reason...

On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at my parents. My mom is helping us put together our adoption portfolio. Don't know what I was thinking when I figured we could get it done in one day. Ugh!! If I had been better prepared, that probably would have helped. Oh, well.

Yesterday, we were pretty lazy. I spent the day doing homework (not housework, although I guess laundry should count) and working on a couple of portfolio things. Mark had to work last night so he took a nap.

Today, I was in Fairmont for clinicals. I really enjoy working with the nurses and my preceptors there. There are quite a few patients that I see on a regular basis and it has been wonderful to build some relationships with them. The last patient I saw today brought in a beautiful cross-stitch bookmark that she had made. It said, "Faith can move mountains." The picture was mountains with a sun peaking over them. How appropriate and true!

Hope everyone is having a good week and the kids are getting back into the school routine without too much difficulty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill