Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thankful

Here it is... Another Thursday. Two weeks since my last post. Ugh! Intention and action are two different things, aren't they? But, I here and I am thankful.
- School is in session. The kids are enjoying being back in the routine. Matthew is attending kindergarten in the morning every day and "Kindergarten plus" four afternoons/week. This session builds upon the skills learned in the morning, using different methods (play, activities, etc.). He is eager to get on the bus every morning! Maia is attending Early Childhood Special Ed again this year four mornings/week. One afternoon/week, she attends a typical preschool class with her peers. Today was her first day there. Hoping that this will be a positive experience for her.
- Since school is in session and Matthew is attending full days 4x/wk, this means that Mark gets a bit of a break when both kids are gone. He deserves it! 
- Actually, Mark hasn't had much of a break yet. So far, he has been using the time to work on our old house. We are almost ready to put it on the market and I am thankful for that. Praying for a quick sale!
- Finally, thankful as always for God's reminders and reassurance that he walks each step of this journey with me. Some days, I feel stretched beyond what I think I can possibly handle. And I remember that He never claimed the road would be easy. But, His ways are perfect!

Oh... And now, I am thankful that my sweet hubby just reminded me that it's only Wednesday. So... You are getting this a day early. Sigh... I guess that's better than my usual tardiness - lol! I will try to post some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill