Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week, a couple of things stand out for me...
- I have the week off from work. And though we aren't doing anything exciting, I am home with the kids so that Mark is able to spend some time trying to get our old house ready to go on the market. 
- Sending the week at home just doing routine things reminds me of how thankful I am for my hubby. All I can say is that he does a great job!
- Matthew "graduated" from speech therapy today. He will continue to work with the school speech therapist, but has met the goals from our outpatient therapist!
- Date night!
- And the main thing I am thankful for is the strength that God provides when I feel like I have none. He has reminded me "Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9. I've been pretty discouraged lately, but He is faithful and He sustains me. So thankful for His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill