Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November is Adoption Awareness Month

There is so much in my heart that I would like to share on this topic, but I am running short on time right now. Until I can get that post made, please check out Adeye's blog. She is featuring some amazing adoption stories this month including one of my favorite families - the Pattersons. If you've been following our blog for a while, you may remember me blogging about their daughter Chrissie who is now dancing with Jesus after a courageous battle following heart surgery. Their adoption journey is such a testimony to being faithful to God's calling! Anyway... hope you enjoy reading as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill