Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, November 18, 2011

Life is fragile...handle with care

Last night, I attended a visitation for the 12 year old son of one of my former co-workers. He was killed in an ATV accident last weekend. My heart aches for Theresa and her family. Please include them in your prayers.

And when you're frustrated with child, spouse, parent, pet, co-worker, whoever....

Remember that life can change in an instant and you may find yourself wishing for that spilled milk or temper tantrum or messy house. Will those things really matter if that person is gone?

Take a few moments to give that extra hug, say "I love you" or "I'm sorry" or "You are so special to me." Those are the times that we remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill