Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayer request - Thursday afternoon April 15

Since the time I was a child, I have had a passion for the elderly. I knew from a young age that I wanted to work with this particular age group. Over the past 20 years, I have often dreamed of a nurse practitioner job caring for the geriatric population. My time working in long term care has given me some of the most rewarding moments of my nursing career.

Tomorrow afternoon, I have an interview for my "dream" job. It is in the same department that I currently work in, but the location is one of the area nursing homes. I would be there on a daily basis seeing residents for acute and chronic needs. It is exciting to have this opportunity and I am hoping that this is where God wants me to be.

So... if you think of it and can take a moment, would you say a prayer for me tomorrow afternoon? I meet with the supervisor at 2:15pm, then have a panel (group) interview at 3pm. Pray (or send thoughts, wishes, whatever you are comfortable with) that I will have the right words to say, that I will feel peaceful and calm (not nervous), that the interview panel will be receptive, and anything else you feel led to offer. 

Thank you so much!! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill