Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I know... I keep saying that I will be better about posting and yet, I've been a slacker lately. There are a couple of things that are big on my praise list for today, though.
- Maia is beginning to make an effort to get food on her spoon and fork! We still have to do hand over hand and guide her, but this is huge! Maia, you GO girl!
- Two years ago today, we arrived in Kyiv, eager to get to our son! Thankful for answered prayers and God's wisdom in creating families. Matthew, we love you!
- So thankful for the opportunities the kids have this summer. Maia is finishing up her first week of summer school and doing awesome. Matthew has had 4 days of day camp and loves it!
- I am immensely thankful for our beautiful home. I will be honest, I wasn't very excited about it because there were so many things I had on my list for our next home. This house only had one, a formal dining room. Now a few weeks after living here, I think I love it more than anyone else! Just looking out the window every morning during my devotion time reminds me of God's presence and the beauty of His creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill