Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday

The blog has been severely neglected lately and I really hope to get back to regular posts again soon. It's way past my bedtime, but just want to mention a couple reasons for gratitude before the day ends.
We got the big stuff moved to our new house last weekend and have been officially inhabiting the house since Saturday. This would not have been possible without the help of wonderful friends! So thankful for Guy, Jo and Tony, Tim and Jon, and Kari. Thanks also to Brad!
Monday was Matthew's birthday and I am thankful for this firecracker who keeps me on my toes! He celebratEd with many of his favorite people and had a great time. I love you kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill