Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

- So thankful that tomorrow is Friday! I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection for a week now and it's dragging me down. Work has been draining (lots of emotional situations) and I'm feeling beat.
- Thankful for God's work in my heart right now. I am feeling hopeful that I can begin to make some changes in me.
- Thankful for our comfortable home.
- Thankful for the privilege of praying for people that God places on my heart.
- Thankful that one of my dear bloggy friends had good news regarding her husband's health today!
- Thankful that Miss Maia is starting to recuperate from her miserable cold!
- Thankful for those sweet moments captured on camera!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are all feeling better now. Personally, I am looking forward to Spring weather and more time outdoors. Guess I have some cabin fever!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill