Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, February 8, 2010

Slowly making my way back

To the land of the living, that is. Started feeling under the weather on Thursday afternoon and by Friday morning, I was down for the count. Symptoms seemed similar to influenza but without the fever so maybe it was just a really nasty respiratory virus. Fortunately, Friday was my day off so I was able to just vegetate. I'm still not 100% but at least 50% which is an improvement - lol!

Another winter storm warning in effect - wish that they would hit on the weekend instead of early in the week because it impacts travel to my clinical site. UGH! I'm anxiously awaiting spring...

On the adoption front, Mark and I have been considering writing a letter which we would send to the pastors of local churches and perhaps school social workers. We recognize that they may not be in a position to recommend us specifically, but they could at least offer our agency's contact information to any potential birth moms. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions about this?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill