Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Maia's first day of school

Maia started pre-school today through Community Education. She's ready to go!
 Got her backpack and headed out the front door to wait for the bus.

I can't wait to get on the bus.
 Here it comes!
 Oh, wait - I changed my mind. I really don't want to get on the bus. No Momma, I am NOT going to climb up the steps. If you want me on that bus, you are going to have to carry me. (It was a tough moment for momma. I was crying and she wanted to cry with me, but knew that if she did then I would be even more scared. Instead, she gave me big hugs and helped me pick out a great window seat. She reminded me that I would be home before lunch time.) And off we went.

I don't know what the big deal was. I had so much fun, I got to finger paint and play with the other kids. I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she had so much fun at school today! (She's such a cutie in her pink outfit!)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill