Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Work

Tomorrow, I go back to work. In some ways, I think it will be like starting a new job all over again. I was just getting a routine down when we left to bring Maia home. I'd been on my own in the new role for about 4 months and was just starting to feel a little more at ease. I've been away for 10 weeks - plenty of time for newly developed skills to become rusty.
And even more important? I'm leaving my girl. Yes, she will be with her daddy. No... I have no concerns about their ability to manage while I am gone. But, I'm going to miss her and those precious moments. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill