Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm cutting it close, aren't I?  I was tempted to skip posting today (just pooped out after a long day), but decided that it is more important to take a few minutes to reflect on what I am thankful for.

#1 - A good movie - I admit it, I love some of those really stupid movies. So... I have to say that I was excited to turn on the TV this evening (something I rarely do) and find one of the Austin Powers movies on.  Watching it was a fun way to pass time as I was wrapping some presents.

#2 - I'm also thankful that most of my Christmas shopping is done.  I have a few small items left to buy, but overall - I think I'm in pretty good shape. Anyone got a good idea for a food gift for  my preceptor who is a vegetarian?

#3 - I have to say that I am thankful tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready for the weekend - think I'm trying to accomplish too much during my school break! We're going to visit Mark's grandma and I'm looking forward to that. I need to get Christmas cards ready to mail - I was hoping to have them out by now, but it's my goal to get them finished by Sunday. So... I"m looking forward to a productive couple days.

#4 - That my hubby will be home later tonight. We've both had a busy week and I haven't seen him much. It will be nice to have some time together this weekend.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill